Forum: Disco / Disco Advice

freestyle essay... help please :)
By Holzncam
On Mon Jan 30, 2012 01:12 PM

hey
doing an essay on freestyle dancing
any idea where i can find any of this stuff please?
o Artistic development
o New technologies/techniques
o Market trends/research
o Audience demands
o Funding mechanisms
o Access Methodology
o Health & Safety
o Legal such as PRS, Contracts, Copyright, Licences, Venue regulations.
Hollie x

6 Replies to freestyle essay... help please :)

re: freestyle essay... help please :)
By Rachel_Whomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jan 30, 2012 04:57 PM
Freestyle is not a common type of dance therefore you will have trouble finding most of this information (relating it for freestyle) from books and the internet. You will be best asking SPECIFIC questions to people who have been in the business a long time.
It is important that you can relate your bullet points to your question (whatever that is). I have given you a few pointers below, but without knowing the actual subject you are writing the essay for and what your question is it is difficult to provide any good information.

o Artistic development
Look at how dance styles have changed over the years. How is it affected by popular culture? Ask your teachers or some of the older dancers they will be able to help you on this one.

o New technologies/techniques
Dance techniques? Or techniques and technologies surrounding the dance form? Dance techniques will be similar to the artistic development and technologies can relate to the music systems and the marking.

o Market trends/research
Not entirely sure how you can relate this to freestyle dance ?

o Audience demands
Whay does the audience like to watch? Spots... gymnastics?

o Funding mechanisms
sponsorships, wealthy, workng lots of jobs

o Access Methodology
Again???

o Health & Safety
There are lots of H&S issues surrounding dance. Again I would talk to your dance teacher about regulations in the dance school and at competitions, they will have A LOT!

o Legal such as PRS, Contracts, Copyright, Licences, Venue regulations.
Similar to health and safety. There will be ALL SORTS in this area, unless you know what you want to talk about it will be very difficult to narrow it down.

You will not be able to write a successful essay until you know EXACTLY what your topic is... Then break it down into "mini questions" and answer them all. Eventually you will have a well written essay.

Rachel x
By majicdancer
On Thu Feb 02, 2012 05:30 AM
i did alot of essays on freestyle for my btec sport qualification from business point of view to health and safety isues etc. urrrrm when i get home ill see if i still have any may be able to send to help.

but a good idea is to go onto adfp website look through the rules and pick out the rules that apply to each topic for your essay.

That's pretty much what i did and use the official rules page on here for any answers you cant find maybe. x
By Holzncam
On Mon Feb 06, 2012 06:29 AM
thankyou both :) this has helped me a lot
Hollie
x
By bekkk_94
On Thu Feb 23, 2012 05:55 PM
I have just done an essay on the history of freestyle dance and if you type in disco freestyle dance into google there should be a link to a ddn page and it tells all about the history of how disco originated from John travolta and how it has developed into what it is today! The information on this link was originally written by Anna jones!
Hopes this helps a little!
If you need any more info I might be able to help you with some of the research I have done for my essay xx
By nomaam
On Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:36 PM
Edited by nomaam (359240) on 2021-01-22 23:37:35
If you want to take essay help then i am sure cheap essay writing service will be good for that reason. We all are up for that as there are many who will like to try that for all of us in the time when we will fix this for those who try that for the rest of the kids there.
By jamessw
On Tue Jul 06, 2021 08:44 AM
I know one place, you can ask for help there. You can also buy dissertation online there too! Feel free to do that.
By Gigi11
On Tue Aug 17, 2021 05:38 AM
Thanks for these recommendations but I'm not really sure that your resources are safe enough so can you advise me something truly reliable? Thanks in advance.
By dylann
On Tue Aug 17, 2021 06:34 AM
Edited by dylann (379804) on 2021-08-17 06:35:06
Edited by dylann (379804) on 2021-08-17 06:36:02
Hello guys, well I love using such resources when I don't have enough time to do everything on my own. I think that you need to check this WriteMyEssay because it's a completely reliable and safe website and they do it really fast so I recommend you to check them there too.
By Sawyersao
On Sun Sep 26, 2021 03:29 AM
Its really interesting to see the details regarding the best essay writng services you have shared here. I also want to recommend you to check the 6 best essay writing services www.westword.com . . . so maybe you need it. Thank you so much for the updates shared here.
By candymika
On Mon Oct 25, 2021 09:57 PM
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made.
mapquest driving directions

ReplySendWatch