Forum: Advice / Beauty - Makeovers

Beauty - Makeovers
Would very short hair look good on me?
By BeautifulMistakemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2426, member since Tue Feb 20, 2007
On Mon Jan 30, 2012 01:58 PM
Edited by BeautifulMistake (174058) on 2012-01-30 14:04:28

Those are the best picture I can find showing my face shape.

Soo, the shortest I've had my face (as a teenager and older) is chin length. I'm looking to cut my hair in the next couple months and I'm thinking about what to do with my hair. I was just going to go chin length BUT I'm going to be getting my hair cut with two other friends and they might be shaving it all off (one's in the army and has to cut her hair before training this summer so might cut it all off or go just long enough to put it up) and I said that if they BOTH cut off all their hair I would too.

Thing being that I HATE when my hair is completely pulled back so if I went really short I'd have to have at least a few inches of hair by my face, whether it be all shaved except for the top or all of it being a few inches.

Now, question, would really short hair look good with my face? If so, suggestions? Pictures?

ETA: I should also mention I'm not scared of cutting it all off. It's only hair and my hair grows quickly anyway but I would prefer getting my hair cut to something that might look good on me so that's why I'm asking.

2 Replies to Would very short hair look good on me?

re: Would very short hair look good on me?
By Martha_Cecillemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1128, member since Sun Oct 12, 2008
On Mon Jan 30, 2012 03:48 PM
I recently fell in love with this haircut

www.youtube.com . . .

It's short but not maaaaan short :) and you already got the colour ;)
I think short hair would looks good on you. I am a girly girl so don't like it like only 1-2 inches left ;) I always need to do a little braid-thingy to the side or something, but everybody is different.

MC
re: Would very short hair look good on me?
By DayTripper_Premium member Comments: 566, member since Wed Mar 07, 2007
On Mon Jan 30, 2012 08:18 PM
Yes! Do it. My head has been shaved completely 3 times in the last 5 months (not because I want it to be that way) and I've really gotten nothing but compliments :)

lifestyle.ca.msn.com . . . Evan Rachel Wood's hairstyle in what I will be growing it out to be once it stops getting shaved! Hair grows back incredibly quickly anyway, so if you're not liking it initial it will be back before you know it!

ReplySendWatch