Forum: Advice / Modeling & Pageantry

Modeling & Pageantry
Some recent pictures - Feedback appreciated
By Josianemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1643, member since Sun Nov 06, 2005
On Wed Feb 01, 2012 03:53 PM

Hi

I have been doing some modelling since April and I thought I would share the results of some photoshoots with you guys. Feedback is appreciated as I always want to improve. (and I am used to harsh critiques) There are a lot more but I am wearing a bra in those pictures so I think it would be innappropriate to post them here.

What do you think of them?

3 Replies to Some recent pictures - Feedback appreciated

re: Some recent pictures - Feedback appreciated
By madseasonPremium member Comments: 1975, member since Wed Jan 04, 2006
On Wed Feb 01, 2012 05:05 PM
I think you're gorgeous! That aside, from the prospective of a photographer, these are well composed photos that really show off different aspects of your look. I think the one where you are smiling with the bread is very sweet and warm. It's very endearing and your smile is beautiful. The last one highlights great bone structure and your eye color. The first one is a very nice clean head-shot that shows a little bit of a feisty or sultry personality. The lighting is great in all of these and you seem to be a very versatile model. Good job on behalf of the photographers and on your behalf as well!
By oz_helenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11196, member since Sat Aug 10, 2002
On Thu Feb 02, 2012 01:53 AM
I love them. The only constructive thing I can think of is that in the one with the mic, the mic really looks like a prop, rather than part of your character's identity. There just seems to be a real disconnect from it and if you were actually using that mic, you'd be "owning" it more. But apart from that, wow.

Helen
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Thu Feb 02, 2012 02:09 AM
I don't know much about fashion photography, but dang, you look great!

ReplySendWatch