Forum: General / Travel - Photos

Travel - Photos
France a while back
By Martha_Cecillemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1128, member since Sun Oct 12, 2008
On Fri Feb 03, 2012 09:01 AM

I was in France a while back, never got the chance to post them and then they were lost on a broken hard drive.

So, I don't really own a good digicam so I was amazed, when I saw how good those pigs were. Normally my pigs are all blurry, wrong light; but this place did its own magic.

The tiny tiny village we went here is called "Vezelay". You can find the Basilique de Madeleine there and if you are familiar with "the Way of Saint James" (which goes all through Europe) you might now this place.
There are only a few hundred people there, mostly priests, nuns etc. and some tourists, who come there to calm down, take part in a painting course etc.
You can visit the services in the Basilique and go on hikes on "the Way" that's about it.
It was great place to relax and think about what will happend after my studying time, get lost in my own thoughts.
After I came home from the trip I jumped head first into my preparations for my final exams.

So thanks for looking at the pictures :) I am happy to answer any questions on the trip.

ReplySendWatch