Feature: Irish / Irish

Former Irish dancer needs help...please give what you can!
By hylndlasmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Feb 04, 2012 09:46 PM
Edited by hylndlas (107168) on 2012-02-17 17:28:48 With linhs Permission I am making this a feature for a little while

Hi everyone!

Let me introduce you to my friend Erin. I met Erin back in the early 90s while we were in middle school....we've been friends ever since. In a lot of ways Erin is like a sister to me, so as you can imagine I'm trying to get the word out to as many people as possible!

Before she got sick Erin was an accomplished Irish dancer and she competed throughout the state of Florida. Erin needs help to raise money for a lung transplant, so she can enjoy life again and just do the things so many of us take for granted.

I know times are tough for a lot of people but if possible please consider donating what you can so she can live life to the fullest!

To donate please click here. www.helphopelive.org . . .

You can also read a portion of her story here. www.yoursun.com . . .

Thank you in advance for any help you can give! It is VERY much appreciated!

Slainte!

Maggie

4 Replies to Former Irish dancer needs help...please give what you can!

re: Former Irish dancer needs help...please give what you can!
By celticfeetmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Feb 05, 2012 04:56 AM
She sounds like an amazing and courageous woman! I may just be missing it, but I couldn't find the "Donate Now" button; is it just my early morning brain?
By Tansey
On Sun Feb 05, 2012 06:21 AM
^Celticfeet, if you click on first link, the "Donate Now" is on the far right in the row of tabs that appears near the top of the page. Alternatively toward the bottom of the page there is an 800 number to call in donations by phone and a postal address for mailing checks.
By celticfeetmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Feb 05, 2012 06:44 AM
^Ah...thank you! I found it! :)

Comment #9908891 deleted
Removed by Theresa (28613) on 2012-04-05 18:04:50 Off topic

ReplySendWatch