Popular Highland

Stone Mountain Dance Results by lnbscott
Does anyone have dance competition results from Stone Mountain Georgia? Thanks.

Forum: Advice / Health & Nutrition

Health & Nutrition
Pneumonia? en>fr fr>en
By Hrynmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 920, member since Wed Aug 15, 2007
On Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:53 PM

So, long story short 4 dancers on my team have tested positive for walking pneumonia in the past week. We're a group that works together, and so people who have been regularly coughing, taking hands with each other, and just hanging out in close proximity have all been around me. Now, I've had a cold come on for the past week, it was primarily a stuffy nose, but that is headed away. However, I've developed a slight tightness in my chest and a small and light cough. I don't know if that is just the end of the cold, or if I should actually go to the doctor to get checked out because of recent circumstances. Is it worth it to go to the doctors or not? I don't want to waste their time and mine if it's just a stupid cold or something, but at the same time I don't want to go untreated if there is actually a fair chance that it is pneumonia. I know there are some nurses on here, so I was wondering what advice you all had, if I should go to get it checked out or not. Thank you in advance!

1 Replies to Pneumonia?

re: Pneumonia? en>fr fr>en
By DeStijlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7007, member since Sat Jul 17, 2004
On Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:57 AM
Go.

Pneumonia is crap, and doctors get paid one way or another so you wont be wasting their time. Far better safe, than sorry.

ReplySendWatch