Forum: Welcome

Newbie on board! :)
By dance_is_life159
On Mon Feb 06, 2012 02:40 PM

Hello there!

After many months of lurking in the shadows, I have finally made the plunge & joined DDN :)

I've been managing my studio for the past 3 years and due to several abrupt and uncontrollable changes, I have began teaching dance!! Ahhh, I love studio management & running the business end of things, but everyday I love teaching more & more and I wonder why I didn't start there! It hasn't been an easy journey to juggle both studio management plus teaching (plus school & personal my life!), but I'm learning every day! I'm glad I found this site several months ago. I love my students, my studio and dance in general & only want to be a better teacher for them in every way :)

5 Replies to Newbie on board! :)

re: Newbie on board! :)
By GetRhythmmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Feb 06, 2012 02:45 PM
Willkommen!

By lmtdance
On Mon Feb 06, 2012 02:46 PM
Welcome to you! I hope you find that this site is helpful and informative! Glad you got out of "Stalker" status! lol!
By dance_is_life159
On Tue Feb 07, 2012 09:19 AM
Cute video :)

And yes, I'm glad to not be a "stalker" anymore ;P
By loverofballet
On Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:46 PM
Welcome! I'm sure you will find DDN to be a valuable resource for both teaching and administrative needs.
By ChristinePremium member
On Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:57 AM
Welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here on DDN.

There are many knowledgeable, articulate, kind, and humorous posters here.

It's nice to read your post. You sound like you're in love with your life. I'll look forward to reading the things you learn about studio management as you move forward. I too love teaching, but the business stuff? ... well, let's just say,"I'd love to feel like you do!", and leave it at that. You can be the new cheerleader.
Image hotlink - 'http://www.brokenboxstock.com/item_images/demo_cheertoodle.jpg'

Keep On Dancing*

Keep On Dancing*

ReplySendWatch