Popular Owners

Question for Studios with in house stores by algilberttda
If you have a store in your studio, you know how hard it is to find wholesalers willing to sell to...

Forum: Advice / Health & Nutrition

Health & Nutrition
Little Steps to become the healthier me! en>fr fr>en
By ladybugbop Comments: 85, member since Sun Nov 27, 2011
On Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:42 PM

This last year I have really struggled with having a healthy lifestyle. I haven't been eating as healthy as I should, and I haven't been in dance, and haven't been working out, and I've gained 15 pounds this last year...I know that's not a crazy amount but I've also lost all muscle and it's all turned to flab! I've been slacking terribly! So I was going to post this as motivation to start exercise more and start making healthy changes so I can have the healthy confident me back! :)

Starting this week I'm going to go work out at least three different times, and break a sweat doing it! I know this is a small change but I gotta start somewhere right? Any of you ladies are welcome to join me, and share your goals so we can help motivate each other :)

1 Replies to Little Steps to become the healthier me!

re: Little Steps to become the healthier me! en>fr fr>en
By Celebrianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7848, member since Thu Mar 31, 2005
On Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:44 PM
I'm also trying to stay on the fitness horse. It is HARD. Sometimes the stresses in my life make me crave stuff I shouldn't eat. Sometimes I eat them. Most times I don't. I have a bunch of great days in a row. And then BANG! One or two bad days.

My goal was to stop drinking coffee every day. I accomplished that. I'm down to 2-3 coffees in a week. I cut down my alcohol consumption drastically. I was drinking socially like 5 drinks a week. For me, that's a LOT. I'm down to one a week.

My new goal? I haven't made it yet, lol! It's time for a new goal, right?

Hmmm... I'll get back to you on my new goal in a day or two.

ReplySendWatch