Popular Irish

First open platform feis in Texas held Dec. 13 in Houston. by rttew
There is also an open platform feis in Oklahoma City Nov. 13, and one in New Orleans early in 2015....

Forum: Advice / Health & Nutrition

Health & Nutrition
Little Steps to become the healthier me! en>fr fr>en
By ladybugbop Comments: 85, member since Sun Nov 27, 2011
On Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:42 PM

This last year I have really struggled with having a healthy lifestyle. I haven't been eating as healthy as I should, and I haven't been in dance, and haven't been working out, and I've gained 15 pounds this last year...I know that's not a crazy amount but I've also lost all muscle and it's all turned to flab! I've been slacking terribly! So I was going to post this as motivation to start exercise more and start making healthy changes so I can have the healthy confident me back! :)

Starting this week I'm going to go work out at least three different times, and break a sweat doing it! I know this is a small change but I gotta start somewhere right? Any of you ladies are welcome to join me, and share your goals so we can help motivate each other :)

1 Replies to Little Steps to become the healthier me!

re: Little Steps to become the healthier me! en>fr fr>en
By Celebrianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7848, member since Thu Mar 31, 2005
On Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:44 PM
I'm also trying to stay on the fitness horse. It is HARD. Sometimes the stresses in my life make me crave stuff I shouldn't eat. Sometimes I eat them. Most times I don't. I have a bunch of great days in a row. And then BANG! One or two bad days.

My goal was to stop drinking coffee every day. I accomplished that. I'm down to 2-3 coffees in a week. I cut down my alcohol consumption drastically. I was drinking socially like 5 drinks a week. For me, that's a LOT. I'm down to one a week.

My new goal? I haven't made it yet, lol! It's time for a new goal, right?

Hmmm... I'll get back to you on my new goal in a day or two.

ReplySendWatch