Priority Dresses & Costumes

Forum: Advice / Health & Nutrition

Health & Nutrition
Waking up with sore muscles en>fr fr>en
By Natashamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2575, member since Fri Dec 31, 2004
On Sat Feb 18, 2012 07:53 AM

For the past while (maybe just under a year) I have been waking up every couple days with such intense abdominal muscle pain that my first breaths that I take while awake are insanely painful. I am not/have not done abdominal work outs in a REALLY long time nor have I really done any rigorous work out routine that would cause this amount of pain. I am actually pretty darn outright lazy lately (in the exercise sense).

I do clench my teeth and jaw really badly so I sleep with a mouth guard. Is it possible that I am "clenching" or squeezing my stomach muscles, too? That is the only thing I can come up with.

My boyfriend says that I twitch a lot during the night but other wise, nothing.

I tried Googling it but did not come up with anything helpful at all.

Ideas? Similar stories?

1 Replies to Waking up with sore muscles

re: Waking up with sore muscles en>fr fr>en
By alicelovestodacemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 960, member since Wed Nov 12, 2008
On Sat Feb 18, 2012 08:04 AM
I know that I pull in my core muscles subconsciously, be it walking, exercising and just standing still, just because I'm that used to doing it in dancing.

You might be doing this? I don't ever get sore abs from it (they only ever hurt if I've been doing a lot of toning exercises) but this could be the case with you?

ReplySendWatch