Forum: Arts / Artwork

Artwork
Another card I have recently done. (karma: 1)
By SoloJazzDancer Comments: 21529, member since Wed Jun 30, 2004
On Sat Feb 18, 2012 08:28 PM

I colored this one for a card swap. I used colored pencils and got it almost exactly like the picture on the stamp. I also love this artist because there is a lot to color (can you tell that I love to color?) and the designs are so cute. I hope you like it and as always, I welcome any and all criticism.

4 Replies to Another card I have recently done.

re: Another card I have recently done.
By caitydancerr Comments: 180, member since Thu Oct 27, 2011
On Sat Feb 18, 2012 08:30 PM
It's adorable. I love the two cats and the floral background. :)
On Sat Feb 18, 2012 08:38 PM
Thank you. I loved it too and so did my swap partner.
By ChristinePremium member Comments: 6819, member since Wed Feb 04, 2009
On Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:20 AM
I've never heard of a card swap. What a nice idea!

Keep On Dancing*
On Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:55 AM
We are a Yahoo group of friends who used to be on AOL. We all love to rubber stamp and make cards and rubber stamp all kinds of things. On AOL we used to swap cards and we had a group on there until AOL closed us. We were all so upset that we formed one on Yahoo. We assign a topic or not (we sometimes have Wild Mon. or Fri. where you can do what you please) and you sign up for it. So not only do we make cards but we are keeping the post office in business! LOL I love to get cards from my friends. AOL put us back on but we were already on Yahoo. We also kept up the Yahoo group and now all of those groups on AOL are going bye-bye again but this time for good. Now we have 2 Yahoo groups but only one of us does swaps. The other just talks about stamping and what we are doing. It is a lot of fun!

Glad you liked the card.

ReplySendWatch