Forum: Arts / Books

The Fault in Our Stars
By celticprincessmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Mar 18, 2012 08:12 PM

Has anyone one else read this book? I've read 3 of John Green's books since I started watching Vlogbrothers on youtube (thats the channel he shares with his brother Hank), and this one is by far my favorite. It's about two teenage cancer survivers and a trip to Amsterdam to find a reclusive author, among other things. It was sweet and sad and funny and just SO GOOD!

8 Replies to The Fault in Our Stars

re: The Fault in Our Stars
By Allymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Mar 18, 2012 08:34 PM
NF represent. It's a beautiful piece of literature.
By staygold123
On Mon Mar 19, 2012 02:37 PM
Words can't even describe how much I love this book. John Green is absolutely incredible.
On Mon Mar 19, 2012 06:03 PM
Have you guys read any of his other books? I've read Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherines.
By dancetomusic05member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Mar 19, 2012 08:28 PM
I've read all of his book and hands down this one was my favorite! Looking for Alaska is also really awesome.
By staygold123
On Tue Mar 20, 2012 05:53 PM
I've read all of them except for Let It Snow. TFiOS was definitely my favorite, but I really liked An Abundance of Katherines too.
By Prima_ballerina5member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Mar 31, 2012 07:51 PM
I've heard nothing but amazing things about The Fault in Our Stars. It's next on my to read list!
By Cheesemoo
On Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:47 PM
Oh my goodness. I cannot tell you how much I loved this book. I cried, I laughed, I marveled at his incredible use of language. Amazing.
I can't decide if this or Paper Towns is my favourite...They are both so incredible.
DFTBA!
On Mon Apr 02, 2012 07:57 PM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has read this book. I wish my friends would read it. I would talk about it non-stop :)

ReplySendWatch