Forum: Ask a Teacher

Space Theme Stage Decor
By MissAndrea
On Tue Mar 27, 2012 09:52 PM

I am doing a space theme this year, titled, "Space Jam" I need stage decoration ideas and how to's. Any suggestions?

3 Replies to Space Theme Stage Decor

re: Space Theme Stage Decor
By DaDancingPsych
On Wed Mar 28, 2012 07:35 AM
I LOVE that picture!!! It has me excited about your show.

I don't know how elaborate your stage is. I believe I have seen rental curtains painted with space themes. You could certainly pin stars to the back curtain or hang them from above. You could also hang cut-outs of planets (although I am not sure how that would read to the audience.) Or flying saucers!!!

If you do decorations on the sides on the apron, I am thinking anything shiny metallic would do the trick. I am picturing an arrangement of giant streamers (kinda like this sportspartypro.com . . .). Or maybe a flag planted in a "moon rock".

I don't know that I have the winning idea, but I really want to be a space cadet in your show!!!
By majeremember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Mar 28, 2012 07:45 AM
I would totally find some way to get Enterprise somewhere on stage, but that's just me ;)

Like DaDancingPysch said stars in the background.

PS: that picture is cute.
By Feweed
On Tue Apr 06, 2021 06:23 AM
Edited by Feweed (365180) on 2021-04-06 06:24:51
I want to boast to you that I recently created the most unique atmosphere in my house and all this thanks to the crawoo.com website, which created my Wooden Home decor to order and now all my friends are delighted with the comfort in my apartment.

ReplySendWatch