Forum: Disco / Disco - 18+

Disco - 18+
disco, Ballet and contempary classes in leeds (student prices)
By HannahT Comments: 3, member since Thu Apr 19, 2012
On Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:51 PM
Edited by HannahT (248881) on 2012-04-19 12:52:28

i am moving to leeds in sept 2012 to study in leeds universtiy but would love to carry on my danceing? not competing as much but deffinately keep up the fitness and progress in my ballet aswell? any schools that have disco aswell as contempary and ballet? im also going to be on student income so wont be able to spend too much money on my danceing any more :( any ideas will be greatfully accepted!!!

2 Replies to disco, Ballet and contempary classes in leeds (student prices)

re: disco, Ballet and contempary classes in leeds (student prices)
By Kitschqueen Comments: 107, member since Tue Jan 10, 2012
On Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 AM
Hi Hannah, firstly to congratulate you on your university place and also to say that Leeds is a fantastic place to live so you are going to have lots of fun!! :)
I do not know about disco classes in the area but for ballet and contemporary there is Northern Ballet Academy (northern ballet.com), based at Quarry Hill and Northern School of Contemporary Dance based at Chapeltown (nscd.ac.uk) respectively.

Check out the websites as both offer adult classes with student discounts, the facilities at both are fantastic with excellent standards of teaching.

Good luck to you, enjoy your dancing :)
re: disco, Ballet and contempary classes in leeds (student prices)
By IconDanceAcademy Comments: 1302, member since Wed Jun 27, 2007
On Fri Apr 27, 2012 06:18 AM
Hi Hannah,

congratulations on your place at Leeds Uni!

I teach Disco classes In South Leeds which would be suitable for fitness.

I don't do Contemporary or ballet though, but theres loads of ballet schools in Leeds!

Yorkshire Dance offer classes in Contemporary and Ballet too!

My number is 07583687066 if you want more info

Cassie xx

ReplySendWatch