Forum: Competitions

Professional Adjudicators Alliance...for real?
By ndn_dance
On Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:13 AM

Is anyone on here a member of the Professional Adjudicators Alliance? I found the website a year or so ago and debated joining and sending money. This year I talked/emailed with the founder and decided to bite the bullet and join...sent my money and now have not heard back from them.
My cheque was cashed in February and I haven't received anything. I have emailed and got the response that they are busy with competition season and that it would be mailed out...that was 4 weeks ago and still nothing.
I understand that this is a busy time of year for competitions but Im a little worried I may have gotten swindled.....did I?
Can anyone give me any information....what should I expect?

6 Replies to Professional Adjudicators Alliance...for real?

re: Professional Adjudicators Alliance...for real?
By hummingbird
On Fri Apr 20, 2012 07:12 AM
I saw their web site, I think it might have been from a previous post by you but they're on the wrong side of the country from me and they really don't give any details on what competitions they have contacts with.
re: Professional Adjudicators Alliance...for real? (karma: 1)
By SAPdance
On Mon Apr 23, 2012 09:13 PM
I am a member and can vouch that the site is legitimate and ethical and it is also run by respected professionals. I would just send another email and request that someone get back to you as soon as possible. They run several competition companies and I know are very busy at this time of year. Good luck!
By ndn_dance
On Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:01 PM
Thanks Shena999
By brynneth
On Wed Apr 25, 2012 07:46 AM
I am a member and I can confirm as well that they are legitimate and very respected professionals.
By Dream_chaserPremium member
On Wed Apr 25, 2012 01:46 PM
Is that a Canadian company?
By ndn_dance
On Wed Apr 25, 2012 09:22 PM
Yes Dream_chaser they are Canadian.

Here is their link

web.me.com . . .

ReplySendWatch