Forum: Highland / Highland

Who's your teacher?!
By beat_n_mi_feet87
On Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:35 PM

Hi everyone! I was just wondering who everyone's dance instructor for highland/other is and how long you've been dancing and how long you've been under the instruction of your current teacher?!
Thanks bunches!

Kammey:)

22 Replies to Who's your teacher?!

re: Who's your teacher?!
By KAZZAmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Aug 02, 2003 04:49 AM
hello i go to linda tosh in perth for highland and i have been dancing scince i was 3 but i have only been at lindas dance school for four years and i have only been competing for four years :)
By ScotchGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Aug 02, 2003 07:17 AM
Mine is Bridget Boswell and I've had her for 4 years!
By DaNcErGuRl13
On Sat Aug 02, 2003 08:23 AM
eileen forrester- 1 year
By TwinkleToez207member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Aug 03, 2003 09:28 AM
my current teacher is Audrey Watkins, and Ihave been with her for just over a year, But I have been doing highland for 13 years
By happyhighlander
On Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:27 AM
Bonnie MacKenzie has been my only teacher and I've taken from her for 4 years.
By scarrie_berrie
On Mon Aug 04, 2003 04:59 PM
Hey! I have only had one teacher and that is Rosemary Breman for 17 years.
By highland_QT29member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 04, 2003 06:50 PM
Hey
My teachers are Bill and Liz Weaver, and I've been going to them for... like 5 months lol. But I can't wait for every lesson to come!
Chantelle
By KristenDancesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Aug 05, 2003 08:22 AM
linda tosh (perth) 9 years
By leftfeet3
On Wed Aug 06, 2003 08:07 AM
My daughter's teacher is Betty Sutherland,Dumbarton,Scotland and she has taught Jo for nearly 8 years.She has taken workshops with a few others.
By dancer20033
On Sun Aug 31, 2003 01:10 PM
Ive always had the same teacher. 9 and a half years!
By HighlandLineBoy
On Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:02 AM
my teacher is aileen wilson, fom dingwall, (near inverness) she has just started teaching her new class but she has been dancing herself from a very young age!
My teacher
By tartan_T
On Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:58 PM
My teacher is Lorraine Graf. I have been taking lessons from her for 29 years.... wow that is a long time. I have been teaching with her for 20 years. My first dance teacher was Miss Lavoy who was Lorraines teacher. Oh my I suddenly feel very old!
By funkyfling
On Tue Sep 02, 2003 07:08 PM
my first teacher was Ann Simpson in Ontario Canada, I had her for 12 years and I have now been with Christine Neufeld, Sarnia Ontario for about 8 months.
By Meredith2
On Wed Sep 03, 2003 02:24 AM
My very first teacher was Jaclyn Fernance. I have been dancing for 15 years under Lynette Reinhard, Sydney, Australia.
By hlndcr
On Sat Sep 13, 2003 07:40 AM
My first teacher, for a couple of years when I was a kid, was Kathleen Donnelly (near Cleveland, Ohio) and now my teacher is Barb McConnell in Boardman, Ohio. I started back about four years ago - when I was 23.
Amber
By pointytoes
On Sun Sep 14, 2003 03:38 AM
I learn from Danitta Findlay in New Zealand shes awesome Ive been with her for eight years sometimes I also have lessons with Brian North
By Foxxy17member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Sep 17, 2003 02:25 PM
Hey, My teacher is Wendy Duncan. Although i have been doing highland since i was 5, Wendy has only been my teacher for a year

Stef
x
By Scotdanzer
On Fri Sep 19, 2003 05:40 AM
My instructor is Roxanne Buchannan. I've been dancing for 13 years but only with her for about 5.
By highlnddncr
On Sun Sep 21, 2003 12:40 PM
I go to Elizabeth Coyle. I have been with her for 7 years next month but have been dancing for 12. I went to Norine Harmon before I moved away from California.
By AnniK
On Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:01 PM
Hiya,

My first teacher was Sharon Ferrar, then I moved up to San Francisco and took from LindaJean Grillo. Back in So. Cal. now and getting ready to study to take the exam. Yipes!

Anni
By Dienas_dancer
On Sun Sep 21, 2003 10:35 PM
I dance with Diena Henry at the Brigadoon dance academy, this is my 8th year of highland dance. dancing with her is great!
By Surid
On Tue Oct 20, 2020 02:48 PM
Hi guys, I know this is an old thread, but maybe someone can help me. I am looking for an online dance coach. I am very tired of studying, I have already started browsing this site www.reviews.io . . . to find, for example, some kind of writting services. I found a good reviews on Papers Owl, so I have a little time to spare. I would really like to spend it on relaxation or dancing. I will be very grateful!

ReplySendWatch