Forum: Ballet / Ballet - Wanted

Rusbal pointe shoes
By thequays
On Wed May 30, 2012 12:39 PM

Hello, I collect different pointe shoe brands from all over the world, not to wear, just to collect. I want a pair of Russian-made,RUSBAL pointe shoes. Any size, preferably unworn. Must be happy to ship them to me in the UK. I will pay good money for them on top of the shipping cost. I have Paypal, and if you also have a Paypal account, this would be the simplest and most straightforward way to complete the transaction. If not, i can just pay you with my credit card, whichever is easiest for the vendor. I hope somebody out there can help me. Many thanks,Lisa O`Brien.

11 Replies to Rusbal pointe shoes

re: Rusbal pointe shoes
By thequays
On Wed May 30, 2012 03:21 PM
Thanks, I already know of Pointe Shoe Brands, as i am on that site all the time. The other site you directed me to was malicious. I found out there is a company based in Dallas,Texas,called Petrushka that imports Rusbal`s into the States, but for some reason, their website is impossible to access. Any suggestions, anyone?
By aerial
On Thu May 31, 2012 07:06 AM
I had a dance store that I closed a couple of years back and I know I have at least 1 pair of these. Problem is they are 2,000 miles away at my parents home. I can ask my Dad to look around for them. I could ship to the UK. PM me.
By thequays
On Thu May 31, 2012 09:45 AM
Hello,Sorry,I can`t PM you as i am not a full member yet,as i`ve only just joined. That would be fantastic!! I don`t care about the condition or size of them, and will happily pay you a good price for them on top of the postage. I can pay with either Paypal or credit card,whichever is easiest for you. Usually when i`ve bought pointe shoes from the States, what happens is the person selling the shoes takes them to their local post office to be weighed to get the price of postage to the UK, and i then send the total amount, including whatever you want to charge for the shoes,and usually they send them,USPS which i sign for once they have arrived here safely.Just to give you an idea of how transactions between the UK and US have gone before, but you may have a better idea, it`s up to you.! I really appreciate this,thank you. My email address is lisaobrien4@sky.com. Regards,Lisa O`Brien.
By aerial
On Sun Jun 03, 2012 09:02 AM
I will ask my Dad to hunt around today and see if he can find them.
By thequays
On Sun Jun 03, 2012 09:29 AM
That would be great,aerial. Thanks.
By dans_e
On Mon Jun 04, 2012 04:34 PM
Does Rusbal still exist? I am just asking as I used to wear their shoes many many years ago--were very lovely shoes. I was under the impression they closed their brand but if they are still around will check the links posted above :)
By thequays
On Mon Jun 04, 2012 05:25 PM
Hi ,I don`t know if Rusbal still exist, but i was sure someone would have a pair lying around they might sell to me.!
By aerial
On Wed Jun 06, 2012 08:06 AM
He is looking around for them. It might be a few days, as I have a lot of stuff there. I will let you know as soon as I know.

I don't think they produce shoes anymore.
By thequays
On Wed Jun 06, 2012 08:35 AM
Edited by thequays (250207) on 2012-06-06 08:42:16 Spelled name wrong.
Thanks,Aerial.Look forward to hearing from you.No rush or anything.Thank your dad for looking for me.!!!!
By thequays
On Thu Jun 21, 2012 07:10 PM
Hello Aerial. Just to let you know i am still very interested in purchasing the Rusbal pointe shoes from you, if your father can find them.!! Thanks,Lisa O`Brien.

ReplySendWatch