Forum: Photos

My granddaughter's last pageant
By Dream_chaserPremium member
On Fri Jun 01, 2012 07:29 PM

My granddaughter had won Miss Central Pennsylvania Cinderella Tot in December, which qualified her for the state finals pageant. We attended this past weekend.

She did not win, again, and we did not expect it, as her division was huge and the age span is 3-6, but she did well.

It was her first time going up with no coaching. She had to do it all alone.

She did so so in her casual wear. She missed some of her spots and went off on the timing with the music and did a "deer in the headlights" look, at one point, but she got through it.

She did her party wear much better, though not perfect.

They also do private interview and then an onstage one that is called the personality competition.

She came in first in personality so she was Miss Tot Personality for the state of Pa, which was good for her first, big pageant. She was thrilled. She said that her crown is the "boss crown", whatever that means. LOL

She will be five in under two weeks, too, so we have a huge party at our house, then.

Her party wear dress I found hers on Ebay for $8. LOL

This was near Pittsburgh, btw. I have on no make up! LOL

Here is a link to the photos. I cannot, for some odd reason, get more than one to upload.

www.facebook.com . . .

The photos as a cowgirl are for their western party, on the first night. That night is all about fun and all of the kids give souvenir gifts to all of the other kids (I made 50 of them).

BTW Personality winners go by their scores in their interviews.

The one photo is the day after. She slept at my house, since we arrived home late. She woke up, dressed fast and put on her crown, necklace that she wore with her dress and sash, and looked at herself in my bathroom mirror.

11 Replies to My granddaughter's last pageant

re: My granddaughter's last pageant
By LlamaLlamaDuckmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Jun 01, 2012 07:36 PM
I need you to do ebay shopping for my daughter! LOL... I never have any luck. I absolutely love that dress.

She's so beautiful inside and out it seems!
On Fri Jun 01, 2012 07:40 PM
I find great deals on Ebay. This is made by a company in Utah, brand new. In fact, last week I watched Toddlers and Tiaras (yes, I do) the the winning girl wore this as her crowning dress.

I had to laugh because she spends tons on her glitz stuff and bought an $8 dress for crowning. LOL
On Fri Jun 01, 2012 08:20 PM
Do you happen to remember the name of the ebay store? I'm looking for a pretty party dress for little misses birthday.
By SingDanceLaugh
On Fri Jun 01, 2012 08:54 PM
Did your granddaughter do a modeling job for a playhouse or something similar. I swear I saw her on a fisherprice (or similar company) box.

SIngDanceLaugh
By hummingbird
On Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 PM
Lol, you couldn't disown her even if you wanted to Janet, that smile is all yours!

She's such a sweety and I can't believe the dress was only $8, I never manage to get that sort of deal on anything! Ever!!
By RosePremium member
On Sat Jun 02, 2012 03:48 AM
She is beautiful!
By Tishwah
On Sat Jun 02, 2012 06:56 AM
In the facebook photos, the look on the little girl's face to your granddaughters left just made me laugh out loud!
By faerydust00Premium member
On Sat Jun 02, 2012 07:24 AM
So precious!!
re: My granddaughter's last pageant (karma: 1)
On Sat Jun 02, 2012 08:13 AM
Tishwah wrote:

In the facebook photos, the look on the little girl's face to your granddaughters left just made me laugh out loud!

Haha, yes, me too!

She did not do a Fischer Price Ad. She just did one for a lock company, it will be in home improvement magazines in the fall, and one for the Spring Valley Mall in Va., just recently. That is a trade ad and maybe mall signage.

Some of the shoots that they do are in private homes that are stunning. One we did in a Wall Street apartment. It was across from the Stock Exchange. Very NY classy and the other was in Baltimore in this stunning, private home.

Here are a list of sellers I use, some are for dresses, some for costumes.

stores.ebay.com . . . is where I think I bought this dress.

stores.ebay.com . . . has pettiskirts/petticoats and other cute girl stuff.

stores.ebay.com . . . has dresses, some dance stuff and costumes.

stores.ebay.com . . . has gowns for teens and women.

stores.ebay.com . . . has dressy dresses, some vintage and good for some ballets and dance costumes.

stores.ebay.com . . . has dresses, gowns and other girl stuff.

www.ebay.com . . . has dance costumes.

stores.ebay.com . . . has wedding and evening things. I bought my crinolines for my Nutcracker, ladies' gowns here.

stores.ebay.com . . . has gowns, lingerie (and don't laugh at the sexy photos of the undies, in fact, admire the male ones).

stores.ebay.com . . . has top of the line, for much lower cost, for your ballets. We used them for many of our ballet company costumes.

stores.ebay.com . . . tiaras, jewelry, etc. for weddings, dress up, pageant, etc.

I hope that this helps some of you. I am going to start a separate post on this, too.
On Sat Jun 02, 2012 04:17 PM
I don't know what to say about some of those mens underwear! But wow buddy modelling the superman undies... NICE BUTT!
By MissSharon73
On Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:36 AM
I want to know WHAT man on earth would wear that body thong?? LOL...

I needed this today Janet ;) Thanks :P

And Congrats to Valya!! She looked gorgeous like always :)

ReplySendWatch