Forum: General / Tap / Tap

SoDanca TA41 Pro's - Reviews & Sizing?
By PureTapPremium member
On Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:03 AM

Hi All

Well my good old Leo's are giving up the ghost after 3 years of a good solid workout, so I have to replace them.

I'm currently looking at a pair of SoDanca TA41's on FleaBay, importing them over to Australia from the US (you guys have so much better a range of Oxfords!)

Has anyone used these particular shoes that can tell me what they're like?

Also, my foot length is 10 inches from my longest toe to heel, which - from what I can tell - is a women's US Size 9? The only sizing chart I can find fo SD's says to get your street size - is this pretty accurate, do you find?

I just don't to pay $90 and wait for a couple of weeks only to find they are too big or small and I've seriously messed up ordering the right size...

Thanks!

Cheers
Di

1 Replies to SoDanca TA41 Pro's - Reviews & Sizing?

re: SoDanca TA41 Pro's - Reviews & Sizing?
By PureTapPremium member
On Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:15 PM
So, I ended up buying a pair - well, two actually as the first pair was too big (my fault - I used a crapped out measuring tap and measured my foot as 10 inches, rather than 9 inches, which is what it should have been!) but my teacher is buying them from me, so all ends well.

I really love this shoe, particularly as they only cost me $80 including shipping to Australia - 100% better made than the normal crap Blochs and Sansha's we get here in Australia and pretty well on par with Salvios. Not quite as good as my old Leo's Crescendo's, but at $200 less, that's not surprising! The tap plates have a good sound once you loosen them off, so I don't think I'll even bother replacing them, as I normally do, with Capezios.

So happy! ;)

Cheers
Di

ReplySendWatch