Forum: Disco / Disco - Well Wishes / Happy Birthday

Disco - Happy Birthday
Happy 13th Birthday To My Gorgous Daughter Miss Amy Rennie On The 7th June xxxx
By queendancers2 Comments: 2773, member since Mon Jan 26, 2009
On Wed Jun 06, 2012 04:32 AM

Want to wish my gorgous daughter a very happy 13th birthday for tomorrow :) I still can't believe you will be a teenager Amy :) you have turned into a beautiful young lady and im so proud to have you as my daughter <3

hope you like all your presents you have been well spoiled but you deserve it :D enjoy your wkend aswell babe :)

Love you trillions

Mum and Dad xxxx

3 Replies to Happy 13th Birthday To My Gorgous Daughter Miss Amy Rennie On The 7th June xxxx

re: Happy 13th Birthday To My Gorgous Daughter Miss Amy Rennie On The 7th June xxxx
By RawwrrBekiiChampmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8900, member since Thu Jun 14, 2007
On Wed Jun 06, 2012 05:27 AM
Happy Birthday Amy! You are a beautiful girl and dancer and here's to wishing you a fantastic day & lots of luck for your last year in u14s :)

Love Bekii xxxx
re: Happy 13th Birthday To My Gorgous Daughter Miss Amy Rennie On The 7th June xxxx
By leanner Comments: 2990, member since Wed Mar 11, 2009
On Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:11 AM
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy birthday our AMY, Happy Birthday to youuuu xxxxx

hope you have a fantasic birthday amy, big 13 today, where have the years gone????
lots of love auntie leanne, uncle brian and demi-lee xxxx
By EMILY_HODGYPremium member Comments: 3051, member since Tue Aug 19, 2008
On Sat Jul 07, 2012 06:51 PM
Hope youve had a fabby birthday!!
love emily x

ReplySendWatch