Forum: Highland / Good Luck, Congratulations, Thank You

Highland - Good Luck, Congratulations, Thank You
Huge Congratulations SHAKIRA PORTER on WINNING your Pre-Champs @ Shotts!!!
By Duncmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4966, member since Mon Sep 15, 2003
On Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:10 AM

I would just like to say a huge congratulations to Shakira Porter from the Slessor School of Dance on winning the 9 Years & Under Pre-Championship section at the Strathclyde Championship at Shotts last Saturday! Winning your pre-champs is such a great achievement and to win it with 4 straight 1sts across all 4 dances is fantastic! The whole school is so proud of you! What a successful day it was for you! I think your mum (Lorna) was just as excited as you were lol! Well done again and well done on your champ point placings at your 1st championship at Paisley on Sunday!!!

Duncan
xxxxxxxx

2 Replies to Huge Congratulations SHAKIRA PORTER on WINNING your Pre-Champs @ Shotts!!!

re: Huge Congratulations SHAKIRA PORTER on WINNING your Pre-Champs @ Shotts!!!
By swingingkiltsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1531, member since Sat May 08, 2004
On Wed Jun 13, 2012 08:53 AM
Congrats! Must say, she looks STUNNING in pink, and I don't think I've ever seen such amazing arch's, that point....wow, just wow!!!
re: Huge Congratulations SHAKIRA PORTER on WINNING your Pre-Champs @ Shotts!!!
By mrsmrporter Comments: 10, member since Tue Sep 14, 2010
On Fri Jun 15, 2012 09:16 AM
Thank you for your kind words,we are so chuft!!!x

ReplySendWatch