Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

GLBT PG-13
Trans Based T-Shirt designs...
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Wed Jun 20, 2012 08:18 PM

If you read Savage Love, you know about this, but at any rate;

point5cctshirtcompany.webs.com

This company was started by a Trans man named Ayidan, as a way to make the extra money he needed for his own top surgery. He's now very close to his goal, but has decided to continue to sell the shirts, in order to help other people fund their own surgeries.

So all the money goes to a good cause (I think), so if you're Trans, and want to show some pride, or just love one and want to show your support, head on over. Some of the designs are kind of cool, I thought...

1 Replies to Trans Based T-Shirt designs...

re: Trans Based T-Shirt designs...
By UberGoobermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6414, member since Sat May 15, 2004
On Wed Jun 20, 2012 08:29 PM
Pretty cool. One of my high school classmates who is transgendered (I knew him as a female in high school, but has now transitioned to a man). To raise money for his surgery, he had a friend help shred his old clothes (girly patterns and clothes that no longer fit anymore due to hormone treatment) and braid them into super cool bracelets.

ReplySendWatch