Forum: Disco / Disco - 18+

Disco - 18+
prolapsed lumbar disc - no dancing for me
By Ex_discodancer Comments: 106, member since Sun Feb 26, 2012
On Fri Jun 29, 2012 01:31 PM

so ive done it , ive damaged my spine and have a prolapsed lumbar disc from attempting back catches, great i know

currently in hospitial and im off for another ct scan at 4pm ,drs are wondering if they need to operate or not .i hope not as it will put me out of action for a long long long time :(

older girls becareful when attempting dance moves at home , our spines arent what they used to be ! xx

6 Replies to prolapsed lumbar disc - no dancing for me

re: prolapsed lumbar disc - no dancing for me
By michelle11 Comments: 655, member since Sun Aug 06, 2006
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 08:36 AM
Hi Nellie,Sorry to hear your in hospital.Hope you have a speedy recovery. Get Well soon Michelle and Emily S xxx
By freedommum Comments: 2462, member since Sun Jun 29, 2008
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 09:59 AM
oh dear thats sounds bad
hope your ok
lynnex
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:54 PM
thanks ladies and girls . in a lot of pain but in my hospital bed stoning a headpiece getting ideas for when i can dance/compete again

but thanks for the well wishes xxx
By Izzywalshsmum Comments: 40, member since Wed May 09, 2012
On Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:50 PM
I'll second that! I don't dance anymore not for 20 years in comps but my daughter now dances and this foolish mum decided to show her how to do push ups from sitting and badly damaged my knee!! Hope you're back on your feet soon though x
On Sun Jul 01, 2012 03:47 PM
hey hun , ouch yeah its bloody painful my surgery has been post-ponned until tonight due to emergencies coming in and out .

its sooo painful but im being hopeful at being able to dance again , and been planning costumes and stones etc whilst in my hospitial bed xxx
On Mon Jul 09, 2012 08:18 AM
so 2 weeks has passed and im still here , im trying my best to get out of here so i can get training for dkkq heats in manchester . plus last night i spent £40 on 10 bags of ss6 crystal ab 4 bags of ss20 crystal ab

10 gross bags too off a excellent new company i found . one bag of ss6 crystals works out £1.13 which is fantastic
there worldstone dmc hotfix stones 12 facet so we shall see what there like :)

im just trying to keep busy in my hospital bed and ive been planning ideas and makeup ideas to match the costumes which i love doing too

but yeah still here in pain on morphine and tramadol but still in pain and unable to walk or use the loo :(

hope everyones ok and had a wicked competions the weekend just gone xxx

ReplySendWatch