Forum: Disco / Disco - Well Wishes / Get Well Soon

Disco - Get Well Soon
Demi-jo you are a fighter! hope you get your operation & make your way back on that dance floor!
By demijomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5469, member since Tue Aug 12, 2003
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 04:45 PM
Edited by demijo (71454) on 2012-06-30 17:00:34

hi
Demi-jo dislocated her knee and put it back in herself at class but has damaged her cartlidge and now has to wait on an operation, she has had to cancel her holiday twice, we would like you to leave a message to cheer her up!
we would just like to wish our daughter recovery enough to get back on that dance floor where she loves to be!
Demi-jo you've had 2 serious injuries this year alone and you fight back each time!
lol in the 16 years you have danced you've broken your ankle twice, fractured ankle twice, sprains countless times, so we know how much it means to you & how much effort you put into your fight back to be able to go on that floor!
keep your chin up hun hopefully you can dance again ;)

love your fighting spirit
pain is temporary
giving up is forever
love you millions
mum dad Liam
xxxxxxx

16 Replies to Demi-jo you are a fighter! hope you get your operation & make your way back on that dance floor!

re: Demi-jo you are a fighter! hope you get your operation & make your way back on that dance floor
By jojoxmack Comments: 3699, member since Fri Aug 14, 2009
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:22 PM
Ohh no demi jo
I hope your ok! I dislocated my knee last year at the elite and put it back in myself aswell and I damaged my knee aswell and every now and then it pops back out :( and its agony!
I hope you get your op and are back on the dance floor very soon but don't come back untill your knee is beter or it might pop out whilst your dancing !
Big hugs
Love joanne and demi

Xx
re: Demi-jo you are a fighter! hope you get your operation & make your way back on that dance floor
By gagster Comments: 488, member since Sat Sep 10, 2011
On Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:43 PM
Hi Demi-jo.
You certainly are unlucky with your injuries.
Hope everything gets sorted soon and you are back on the dance floor where ou belong.Best of luck.
By Ex_discodancer Comments: 106, member since Sun Feb 26, 2012
On Sun Jul 01, 2012 07:53 AM
best of luck hun , youll be back on the floor in no time . im about to go down to theatre for a spinal injury . keep strong and think ahead xxx
By Abbieeedancer98 Comments: 306, member since Fri Oct 14, 2011
On Sun Jul 01, 2012 02:34 PM
hope your back on the dancefloor soon hun xx
By jessiestarmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 5355, member since Thu Jun 15, 2006
On Sun Jul 01, 2012 02:48 PM
hope you get better soon, love jessx xxx
By EMILY_HODGYPremium member Comments: 3051, member since Tue Aug 19, 2008
On Sat Jul 07, 2012 06:49 PM
Hope you get well real soon!
love sally emily n ruby xx
By demijomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5469, member since Tue Aug 12, 2003
On Mon Jul 09, 2012 06:04 PM
Hiya

Thank you all for your lovely comments :)
They all mean alot to me :)
And thank you very much mum dad and liam for the lovely post :)
I can't wait to be back fit and working hard to get on the dance floor :)
Love from
demi-jo
Xxxx
By michelle11 Comments: 655, member since Sun Aug 06, 2006
On Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:14 PM
Edited by michelle11 (164549) on 2012-07-09 12:15:28
Hi Demi-Jo so sorry to hear you got such a terrible injury. Hope your back on the floor very soon.Wishing you a speedy recovery.Love Michelle and Emily S xxxx
By diva_jess_9 Comments: 2280, member since Sun Jun 08, 2008
On Mon Jul 09, 2012 06:41 PM
get well soon demi-jo

hope its not too long till you are fit and well and can get back to dance

helen and jess xx
By Holzncam Comments: 577, member since Fri Jun 22, 2007
On Mon Jul 09, 2012 07:23 PM
hope you get your knee better, good luck :)
Hollie and Caitlin
x
By myZairaPremium member Comments: 114, member since Thu Jul 29, 2010
On Mon Jul 09, 2012 07:34 PM
Hope you get better soon...

Mylin & Alex xx
By ajxdancermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 4191, member since Sun Mar 18, 2007
On Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:46 PM
Hiya Bestee
So sorry babe not replied before only just saw this lovey post from your fab family.You are a truly fantastic dancer and have worked so so hard before to get back from an injury and with your fab mums support you will be back on that dance floor very soon again.We will all be sending good luck wishes from everywhere in the freestyle world to help you recover quick,see you soon

love

Jane
Pat

xxxx
By NEDanceCo Comments: 33, member since Sun Jul 22, 2012
On Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:04 AM
Get well soon Demi.
By HarrisonSistersmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1480, member since Sun Sep 02, 2007
On Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:02 AM
Massive get well soon Demi-jo!
After all you've been through with your injuries we wish you the best of luck for the future,hope you have a speedy recovery and no more injuries from now on:)
lots of love
Clare,Lea& Keisha Xxxx
On Tue Sep 04, 2012 01:41 PM
Hiya

Thank you so much to everyoneone for all the lovely comments :)

Joanne hope wee Demi is ok now, my Demi went back for one class & popped it out again totally gutted, just a waiting game now, had mri so waiting to see the results :(

Debra
X
By JoandBecks Comments: 448, member since Thu Sep 03, 2009
On Tue Sep 04, 2012 04:11 PM
Hope you get well soon & can get back to dancing.
Haven't seen you both since Diva & was looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Fingers crossed you can get your operation over & done with as quickly as possible & have a fast recovery.

Big hugs for me & Becky

Jo x

ReplySendWatch