Forum: Irish / Irish - Champs

Photographer at NAN's??
By ksfeismum
On Fri Jul 06, 2012 07:07 PM

Does anyone know who the official photographer is this year at NAN's? I can' seem to find out....thanks!

6 Replies to Photographer at NAN's??

re: Photographer at NAN's??
By JenBlackerbymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 06, 2012 07:24 PM
I odn't know about official photographer, but if you look up north american irish dance championships 2012 on facebook they have lots of pictures
By Tansey
On Fri Jul 06, 2012 07:27 PM
It's Photography by Harrington. They have done our New England Oireachtas for the past couple of years. I think it's usually about a week after they get home before the photos will be uploaded on their site. This is where they will be, eventually: photographybyharrington.com . . .
By ksfeismum
On Fri Jul 06, 2012 08:16 PM
Thanks so much for the info! I did think it might be Harrington, but I wasn't sure since they have not posted anything yet
By xoc
On Sun Jul 08, 2012 07:07 PM
The photographer was Harrington but they will not be posting the pictures for a week.
By Jupey
On Fri Jul 13, 2012 02:21 PM
Photos are slowly going up now. They are posing live action shots first.
By irishdanceJ51
On Thu Jul 26, 2012 07:06 PM
They have just recently posted all the pictures of the awards on photographybyharrington.com I was really confused though becuase when you first walked on stage the photgrapher took a picture of just you and none of those are up there, does anyone else remember that?

ReplySendWatch