Popular Ballet

Thin padding for shoes by swordoftruth
I have the pink Leo's pads and my toes get sweaty, and no, I WONT wear my tights in my shoes haha....

Forum: Irish / Irish - For Sale / Dresses & Costumes

Irish For Sale - Dresses & Costumes
Beautiful KDSF Dress For Sale - Looks Great on Stage! en>fr fr>en
By irishdance77Premium member Comments: 20, member since Mon Jul 16, 2012
On Fri Jul 20, 2012 08:44 PM
Locked by Sumayah (204191) on 2012-08-06 17:41:20 sold!

We are the second owners of this beautiful dress made by KDSF. Made by KDSF for the dressmaker's own daughter for the 2011 All Irleand's and Worlds, it is covered in over 1400 Swarovski clear and AB crystals including the following large sew-on crystals:
40 crystal AB 16mm round Rivoli
12 crystal 26 x 21 mm rectangle Cosmic
4 crystal AB 16mm triangle
This beautiful dress is made of black micro-velvet and turquoise twinkle satin. It has 4 inches of let-out in the bodice and up to 5.5 inches of let-down, which can be accomplished by letting down the 2 inch hem in the skirt and/or dropping down the ruffles.
Measurements are in inches:
Bust - 35.5
Natural Waist - 29
Dropped Waist - 34.5
Sleeve - 25
Top of shoulder to hem - 33
Top of zip to hem - 31.25

Current dancer is 15 yrs old and 5'6". The dress will be available first week in September. Return will be accepted within 3 days of receiving if dress is tried on and doesn't fit. There is a very slight smudge mark on the skirt that is not noticeable when being worn. Can send perspective buyer picture if needed. Buyer responsible for return shipping cost. If you would like to see pictures of the dress on the current dancer, please PM your name and email.

Asking price: $1135 US, shipping included within US. Paypal only. Dress would ship from Texas.

8 Replies to Beautiful KDSF Dress For Sale - Looks Great on Stage!

re: Beautiful KDSF Dress For Sale - Looks Great on Stage! en>fr fr>en
By DressShopping Comments: 253, member since Thu Aug 12, 2010
On Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:40 PM
Hello, could you please post pic of dress on dancer, and measure full length front and back? Thank you
On Sat Jul 21, 2012 06:49 PM
Hello, I've sent you pictures of the dress on the dancer. Dress length front and back (shoulder seam to hem) is 33".
By ID_Addict Comments: 1173, member since Tue Dec 15, 2009
On Sat Jul 28, 2012 03:36 PM
Is this dress still for sale? And is the price negotiable at all?
On Sat Jul 28, 2012 07:28 PM
Dress is still for sale. Reasonable offers will be considered! Dress is also available immediately .
By ID_Addict Comments: 1173, member since Tue Dec 15, 2009
On Sun Jul 29, 2012 02:40 PM
Thanks. I've been in love with this dress ever since it was first made and I found it on the KDSF website.
I'll need to get my TC's approval and find out what price my parents would be willing to pay.

Also, where is the mark on the skirt? Inside or outside?
On Sun Jul 29, 2012 02:54 PM
I've attached pictures of the smudge marks. They are very slight. The pictures are the best I could do. The first picture I've circled the marks and the second picture I took farther out but of the same area the marks are in. My daughter has danced with them there at Nationals twice, Oireachtas once and every feis she's danced in since owning the dress. The pictures really do not do this dress justice. KDSF did an amazing job with crystal placement. The blue is stunning in person. If you'd like you can PM me your email and I can send you more pictures of the dress on the dancer. And again - price is negotiable!
On Tue Jul 31, 2012 06:36 PM
Sale is pending.
On Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:19 PM
Dress is officially sold.

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed