Forum: Advice / GLBT PG-13

GLBT PG-13
Sally Ride was Americaís first Lezbonaut
By panicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11592, member since Thu Dec 16, 2004
On Wed Jul 25, 2012 01:42 AM
Edited by panic (116436) on 2012-07-25 01:47:32 I added stuff. Duh.

So according to USA Today, Ride was scissoring with some lesbian leprechaun (named Tam O'Schaughnessy - I'm just assuming about the leprechaun part) for TWENTY SEVEN YEARS. Who knew NASA had a Don't Ask Don't Tell policy?

I really think Ms Ride should have come out (dare I say sallied forth?) years ago to let young lesbians know there’s more to life than softball and carpet munching. They could also grow up to sport a glorious 80s mullet.
Image hotlink - 'http://i.usatoday.net/communitymanager/_photos/on-deadline/2012/07/23/Sallyx-large.jpg'
Or I guess they could be an astronaut. Pfft. But what are the odds of that? Especially since NASA obviously has something against lesbians.

Anyway, I wish I knew you were into muff while you were still alive. It would have made you seem a lot more interesting. I know you did all that science stuff, but BLECH! Science is for nerds. Lesbians are hot.

RIP Sally Ride.

edit: here's the USA Today article www.usatoday.com . . .

ReplySendWatch