Forum: Music

Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2
Looking for Miss Puffie Garden Ballet and Toes Up Toes Down, willing to trade songs
By Risingstar1
On Mon Jul 30, 2012 05:11 PM

Hi! Does anyone have the Miss Puffie Garden Ballet CD and is willing to email me the mp3 for the floor stretch? I am also looking for the song Toes Up Toes Down by Kimbo. I have over 650 children's music songs, so I will trade anything you'd like. Please respond here or email me at dsirinsky@gmail.com. Thanks!

37 Replies to Looking for Miss Puffie Garden Ballet and Toes Up Toes Down, willing to trade songs

re: Looking for Miss Puffie Garden Ballet and Toes Up Toes Down, willing to trade songs
By tiptoeballerinaPremium member
On Mon Jul 30, 2012 06:53 PM
I have ms puffie. I will send it to you tomorow. I dont have toes up toes down. sorry
re: Looking for Miss Puffie Garden Ballet and Toes Up Toes Down, willing to trade songs
By Risingstar1
On Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 PM
You rock, thanks so much!
By dancetcher1
On Tue Jul 31, 2012 01:53 AM
I also have Ms. Puffie. Let me know if the other doesn't come through.

Rinsing Star~ do you have Tiny Tutu Tots by Hoctor?
By CassOliviaM
On Sun Aug 05, 2012 04:42 PM
Is there anyway you could send me Miss Puffie? If so, pm me.

Thanks a bunch!
By jaylee
On Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 PM
I was also looking for Miss Puffie!! I used to use it at a studio I worked at a few years ago (they had a VERY old recording that had been re-recorded too many times) and I keep looking for it to purchase and can't find it ANYWHERE!! I would be so grateful if anyone was willing to share! I also have plenty of preschool music if anyone is looking for some fun "follow the directions" kind of game/songs. Happy to share!
By tappergal
On Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 PM
In desperate need of 'My friend Miss Puffy' for my creative ballet class tomorrow. Is there a kind soul who would be willing to e-mail it to me?
By Daner318
On Thu Aug 30, 2012 09:17 PM
I too am looking for Ms Puffie. If anyone could send me the mp3 I would appreciate it, I cannot find the music anywhere
By jennyH
On Fri Aug 31, 2012 03:14 AM
I Have Mrs. Puffy if you need it. LMK your email and I will send it. Does anyone have the 5 positions Song? Or the Ronde de Jambes Song?
By thedancestar
On Fri Aug 31, 2012 03:29 AM
I would love to hear these if someone is welling to share i'm looking for some new fun songs for my young ones. I have tendu the tulip and some others I would be willing to share. My email is thedancestar@yahoo.com. Thanks
By Daner318
On Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:50 AM
My email is Meghan.erin.moran@gmail.com thank you so much I really do appreciate it! Thanks again
By CassOliviaM
On Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:59 PM
As for the Ms Puffy...my email is cassieolivia9312@gmail.com. Thank you so much!!
By fairyb
On Fri Aug 31, 2012 02:39 PM
I would love this song too and would be willing to share music.

cierasky@hotmail.com
By Daner318
On Tue Sep 04, 2012 08:29 PM
I am still looking for Miss Puffie. I am willing to trade songs if you are looking for some.
By Andrea23
On Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:43 AM
If anyone has any of the Ms. Puffie songs (especially the one about the pond and the ballet garden with flowers and butterflies) and would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. I am teaching a tiny tots class this year and I don't believe they have this at my studio. I had it at a prior studio.

My email address is LadyRuday@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!
By jennyH
On Fri Sep 07, 2012 01:27 AM
send me your email and I will send you the mp4. Thanks!
By aussiegirl
On Fri Sep 07, 2012 09:34 AM
I would love miss puffy and any other preschool ballet music anyone is willing to share! Thanks very much! cmbscales@yahoo.ca
By Ddancer33
On Fri Sep 07, 2012 03:09 PM
Me too! Would anyone be willing to share toes up toes down and miss puffie and email to dcareccio33@yahoo.com. I just ordered 15 new CDs from music works and kimbo which should be arriving next week! I will gladly share what I have! Thanks so much.
By Daner318
On Fri Sep 07, 2012 07:15 PM
Does anyone have the seated warm up where the go all so small and feet in the water?
By GetRhythmmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:06 AM
Daner318 wrote:

Does anyone have the seated warm up where the go all so small and feet in the water?

I don't have a whole "Miss Puffy" CD, but we've used the one song I think you're describing for as long as I can remember. The one that goes:

My friend Miss Puffy, who sits on the floor, with the bottoms of her feet together, holding her ankles to. Sometimes she's very very tall, straight back and all. Sometimes she's very small, head to feet, that's all. Wake up Miss Puffy!...

If anyone just needs that one song, I've got it. You can PM me your e-mail address. :)
By dancetcher1
On Sat Sep 08, 2012 04:58 AM
There are at least 3 Ms. Puffie cds that are very good and can be ordered at Musicworks Unlimited. They aren't very expensive and I believe you also receive written out instructions for the songs and music on the cd.

I think it's well worth the price.

There are older Ms. Puffy cds from a different company that is out of business now. So, that is why the music might be a little bit different on the newer cds.

Here is the link to Musicworks Unlimited

www.musicworksunlimited.com . . .
By Daner318
On Sat Sep 08, 2012 05:14 AM
@get rhythm. I cannot pm but my email is Meghan.erin.moran@gmail.com
By Daner318
On Sat Sep 08, 2012 05:15 AM
By GetRhythmmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Sep 10, 2012 05:35 PM
Daner318 wrote:

Sent! Be sure and check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox.
By toe_tappin_diva
On Fri Sep 14, 2012 08:27 AM
I would love it if someone could send me some of the songs mentioned. Thanks. m2dance@hotmail.com
Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch