Forum: Music

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: Looking for Miss Puffie Garden Ballet and Toes Up Toes Down, willing to trade songs
By Bunnygirl216Premium member
On Tue Sep 25, 2012 03:08 AM
I have been looking for a copy of "Toot" from the Toes Up Toes Down album. Anyone have a copy of that they could send me:) Mair216@mac.com...Thanks!
re: Looking for Miss Puffie Garden Ballet and Toes Up Toes Down, willing to trade songs
By DanceLife2012
On Wed Sep 26, 2012 03:07 AM
So glad I found this thread! I was looking all over for this song. If someone could send me the song that would be GREAT! My e-mail is dancelife116@yahoo.com. Thank you SO SO much!
By DanceLife2012
On Wed Sep 26, 2012 03:09 AM
P.S. I am looking for the Miss Puffie song. Forgot to mention that in my previous post.
By DanceLife2012
On Wed Oct 03, 2012 06:12 PM
Just bumping the thread up in hope that someone who has the song will see this and possibly be able to share it with me :) again if anyone is willing to share the song my e-mail address is dancelife116@yahoo.com. Thanks SO much !
By CodeRedDancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Oct 22, 2012 02:36 PM
If anyone is willing to share any/all of the songs, I'd be immensely grateful. Just made the jump to opening my own studio not too long ago and money is very, very tight..Can't afford to purchase the cd's right now! I have some random movement directive/nursery rhymes/preschool songs I'd share!

Email is DanceMechanixNY@gmail.com

Thank you SO much in advance!
By Risingstar1
On Thu Oct 25, 2012 07:00 PM
Okay, I have the song now, and I will email everyone today who has asked for it. Glad to have such a great network of support!
By giacm90
On Fri Oct 26, 2012 02:30 PM
I'd love it too if possible! I may have missed the boat though. If not, I'm at giacm90@hotmail.com. I'd also be willing to share stuff that I have. Thank you!
By Risingstar1
On Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:36 PM
Check your inbox!
By LoveTeaching523
On Sun Oct 28, 2012 03:19 PM
I have the five positions and ronde de jambe song!
By Msalma
On Wed Aug 22, 2018 06:53 PM
Hi! I am also looking for the Ms. Puffie warm up song. Would greatly appreciate it if someone could email it to me please!

mfibkins@gmail.com

TIA
By JessiePtwinkles
On Thu Sep 27, 2018 02:58 PM
I am also looking searching and striving to find the Ms.puffie warm up song "wake up Ms.Puffie" if someone would please please email it to me that would be amazing.❤️ jessie.n.patterson@gmail.com
By Krys1018
On Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:28 AM
HI :) I'm new here and just came across this post!! I would LOVE if someone could share any pre-school music with me. I have a few to share as well. My email is Krystalr1018@hotmail.com if you are interested in swapping music!!! I appreciate it very much!
By dancer2016
On Fri Sep 13, 2019 07:10 PM
Hi everybody! I am working with an old recording of Ms. Puffie and I was wondering if there is someone still around who could share their music with me please!!! It would be greatly appreciated! my email is josemauriciozenteno@gmail.com
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch