Forum: Arts / Image Editing - Requests

Image Editing - Requests
Odd Request...but I really really need help from someone with some experience!!
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Wed Aug 08, 2012 04:00 AM

Hi all. Well, it is official that I am on my own with a new Fitness endeavor. I have some old marketing postcards that I created with my former partner, but I need them changed, different logo added, change the name etc. My problem is that I no longer have the software in which it was created.

If anyone is ambitious enough to take a look at it I can e-mail it to you. (Obviously don't want to put the postcard on here that includes my phone number and e-mail address along with my business name.) Hoping someone is a marketing guru or is a whiz with some kind of photoshop/marketing software that can help me. I think with the right program it should be EASY!

2 Replies to Odd Request...but I really really need help from someone with some experience!!

re: Odd Request...but I really really need help from someone with some experience!!
By OMGjaimyemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 539, member since Fri Mar 26, 2010
On Wed Aug 08, 2012 04:09 AM
I've sent you a PM :)
re: Odd Request...but I really really need help from someone with some experience!!
By imadanseurPremium member Comments: 16604, member since Thu Dec 04, 2003
On Wed Aug 08, 2012 04:44 AM
Thank you...and the package was sent via e-mail. Let me know if what you can or can't do. I may just have to pay someone to start from scratch, but was hoping to avoid that!

ReplySendWatch