Forum: Irish / Irish - MAIDs

Help us win our photo contest! Prize would help us get to Worlds in Boston for Irish dance
By irishdance77Premium member
On Wed Aug 08, 2012 05:14 PM

Hello everyone!

My husband's company, Tommy Bahama, is running an employee photo contest that is supposed to represent how the employee likes to relax. In order to be eligible for the top prize (2 round trip tickets anywhere in the US) we have to make the top 10 in online voting. You do not have be logged in to Facebook to vote and voting doesn't ask you for any of your information. You can vote once every 24 hours per electronic device (computer, laptop, Kindle, iPod, iPad, phone, etc). After top 10 the company choose their favorite top 4 photos to receive the grand prize. We feel we have a strong chance should we make it. As friends in the dance world you know how expensive dance can be! Winning would help us get to Boston should my daughter qualify for the Worlds for Irish dancing. She was 2 spots away from qualifying last Oireachtas. If she doesn't qualify it would help us get to Nationals next July (she's an automatic qualifier for that event). My daughter is ReelJig here on dance.net If you can help - THANKS! Here's the link: bit.ly . . .

21 Replies to Help us win our photo contest! Prize would help us get to Worlds in Boston for Irish dance

re: Help us win our photo contest! Prize would help us get to Worlds in Boston for Irish dance
By Tansey
On Wed Aug 08, 2012 05:41 PM
Voted. Good luck!
re: Help us win our photo contest! Prize would help us get to Worlds in Boston for Irish dance
By Sakura_Efreet
On Wed Aug 08, 2012 07:58 PM
I voted as well. Hope you win!
By QueenOf_TheDancemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 08, 2012 08:52 PM
Voted!
By RockinCorkRoots
On Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:32 AM
Voted! Good luck :)
By tighnamara
On Thu Aug 09, 2012 01:56 AM
Voted! Good luck!
On Thu Aug 09, 2012 04:53 AM
Thanks for the support!
By ani81
On Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:49 AM
voted :) god luck :)xx
By Dancer456
On Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:51 AM
Voted. Best of luck!
On Thu Aug 09, 2012 09:06 PM
We are now in third place! Thanks so much! Now we just have to stay there until Sunday. After that we might have a chance to be chosen by the company as one of the 4 photos to receive the airline tickets.
By Joyette78
On Thu Aug 09, 2012 09:23 PM
Voted, and good luck!!
By byudawn
On Fri Aug 10, 2012 04:51 PM
I voted----I hope you win! :)
On Sat Aug 11, 2012 02:50 PM
Thank you! Thank you! We are currently third in voting but several people behind us are gaining momentum. Remember you can vote once a day per device. It's quick and super easy!

Comment #9991257 deleted
Removed by hummingbird (128773) on 2012-08-11 18:05:15 Ooops, double post, thank you for reporting it.

By stevenerinhill
On Sun Aug 12, 2012 05:04 PM
I voted. I hope you win the prize and it helps your daughter with her dance - a very creative way to help your daughter. :)
By iRockUrPoodleSoxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:26 AM
I voted! I'll be sure to vote everyday I get the chance to...good luck!!
On Mon Aug 13, 2012 01:13 AM
Thank you so much! Voting ends tonight 11:59 PST.
On Wed Aug 15, 2012 08:48 PM
Thank you again for the support! My husband just received official notification we won! Now to get to Boston! And if we don't make it to Boston we'll use it for Nationals for sure.
By Sakura_Efreet
On Wed Aug 15, 2012 09:26 PM
I am so happy for you and your dancer!!

Dancing is an expensive endeavor, and I am happy you won your airfare!
By Chezzabelle
On Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:07 AM
Congratulations! Enjoy your trip where ever you go!! Best of luck to your daughter too!
By ani81
On Sat Sep 08, 2012 07:03 PM
congratulations!!!! :D
By Charlotte2305
On Sat Oct 27, 2012 06:59 PM
This is a great idea! Boston will be so expensive!

ReplySendWatch