Forum: Disco / Disco Advice

Sponsors? HELP!
By DiscoDancer12
On Fri Aug 24, 2012 03:25 PM

I am fairly new to Freestyle and i know that you have to be in starters or higher to get sponsered and i know what a sponser is i just dont understand how you can get sponsered and do most sponsers go for Champs/Prems?
Many Thanks DiscoDancer12

4 Replies to Sponsors? HELP!

re: Sponsors? HELP!
By tasha94smum
On Sat Aug 25, 2012 05:14 PM
Hi

A sponsorship can be given to a school and then the teacher can choose who they think deserve to have it.
Some comps run a competion where the winner of say starters could win a sponsorship.
Or a designer may be at a comp and watch the rounds and spot a dancer and offer them a sponsorship from there.

Hope this helps ;) All in all work hard always try your best enjoy what you are doing and maybe you will get spotted!

Alison xx
By Elemia
On Sat Aug 25, 2012 06:54 PM
hi, Alison is absolutely right, but just a couple of weeks age I saw a dancer in beginners get a sponsorship, one life left to lose, she is now a sponsored starter.
Sponsorships are different too, in that very few all total sponsorships, most have to pay for at least one cozzie a year. And I have heard that there are now 50% sponsorships, where you not only have to buy one cozzie, but put half to the sponsored cozzie and still buy another, fast for eg, a year. A contract given to you explains this
june x

Comment #9998489 deleted

By DiscoDancer12
On Mon Aug 27, 2012 07:31 PM
Thank you everybody i now know how a sponsership works hahaha xoxoxoxoxo :) :)

ReplySendWatch