User Profile for

none
Member Status
Full member
Must confirm email address
Block Options
Block BacknBalletShoes
Comments
484 total
0.1 per day
List recent messages
List threads (create order)
List threads (reply order)
List polls
Karma/Posts
2.07 % (10 / 484)
Karma Given/Received
20 % (2 / 10)
Raw Total Karma
Max Daily Karma
6 base + 0 bonus (How much karma this member can give each day)
Karma Given Today
Times Rated by Others
Karma Given to Others
Comments I've Rated
People Liked
List my comments which people enjoyed
Favorites
List my favorite posts
Prediction Dollars Balance
(no participation this period)
All Time Prediction Dollars Won
₭0
All Time Prediction Dollars Wagered
₭0

Choose a Section
main friends images comments
Comments on BacknBalletShoes
By Ilovedaballerina
On Mon Jun 09, 2008 07:43 AM
Hi 'Shoes, Just to let you know you're still in my prayers. Hope you're having a lovely day. All the very best to you ILAB
By Chapter17
On Tue Feb 12, 2008 07:27 PM
Falling hurts..a lot. It makes me so mad when people make fun of ballet. Or when they say things like "Ballet is such a kiddy thing to do." Makes me want to scream. I can't wait for may and june recital! We're doing Alice in Wonderland. I'm excited!
By Chapter17
On Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:51 PM
Ballet makes me cry. A lot. Because it makes me so angry sometimes. But that's okay. It just makes me push myself harder. My spine has a huge bruise on it from slipping in a turn and landing on my back. Pointe shoes are hellish bu they are worth it.
By Chapter17
On Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:14 PM
Aw, why did you stop? If you don't mind me asking. And pointe sucks. A lot. It hurts and it's hard. I'm done venting about that. :P Chapter17 means I'm currently entering the 17th chapter of my life. Because I turn 17 on friday. :D
By BacknBalletShoes
On Sun Feb 10, 2008 08:52 AM
well i joined ddn christmas of 2006 when i started dancing again. I quit ballet for 4 years before coming back to it, never took pointe or anything like that. But I thought it was kind of fitting for me so i chose it lol. what does your name mean?
By Chapter17
On Sun Feb 10, 2008 08:08 AM
So, why is your name backinballet shoes? Did you quit for a while?
By Chapter17
On Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:30 AM
I guess you're right. Sometimes I am way too hard on myself. I would LOVE to be in a ballet company. That's sort of a dream of mine too. But, when you become famous, don't forget me. lol
By Chapter17
On Thu Feb 07, 2008 09:34 PM
I don't really think there is one. I don't believe I'm good enough to actually get paid for this. It's depressing. How about for you?
By Chapter17
On Wed Feb 06, 2008 06:31 PM
Wow. That's fantastic. lol Why do you cry? Because it's beautiful or because they are mucking it up and you know you can do better? haha :D
By Chapter17
On Wed Feb 06, 2008 04:59 PM
I started dance when I was 15. I'm about to be 17 now. My favorite ballet is the Nutcracker. I have no idea why. I guess I just really like the Sugar Plum Fairy. Eventhough I haven't ever been that role. I would love to though.
By Chapter17
On Wed Feb 06, 2008 01:50 PM
When did you start dancing and what is your favorite ballet?
By Chapter17
On Fri Feb 01, 2008 02:42 PM
Hey, my name is Geena and I am willing to talk ballet anytime! I love you're bio by the way. It has a lot of thought in it. :D
By Ilovedaballerina
On Tue Jan 08, 2008 03:08 AM
Other things became more important: marriage, children, career, starting my own business. Sometimes something has to give and in my case it was ballet. But I'll always be glad I did it for a while and had that wonderful experience. God bless ILAB
By Ilovedaballerina
On Mon Jan 07, 2008 04:32 AM
Hi 'Shoes, I prayed hard beforehand for the right words & that they would be a blessing to you & I'm so happy that they are. I hope the joy & strength you get from dance fill your whole life & bring you many blessings. All the very best ILAB

Powered by XP Experience Server.
Copyright ©1999-2020 XP.COM, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
XL