User Profile for

List my dance.net salutes
Member Status
Full member
Email confirmed
Block Options
Block Count8
Comments
687 total
0.14 per day
List recent messages
List threads (create order)
List threads (reply order)
List polls
Karma/Posts
1.6 % (11 / 687)
Karma Given/Received
318.18 % (35 / 11)
Raw Total Karma
Max Daily Karma
6 base + 0 bonus (How much karma this member can give each day)
Karma Given Today
Times Rated by Others
Karma Given to Others
Comments I've Rated
People Liked
List my comments which people enjoyed
Favorites
List my favorite posts
Prediction Dollars Balance
(no participation this period)
All Time Prediction Dollars Won
₭0
All Time Prediction Dollars Wagered
₭0

Choose a Section
main friends images comments
Comments on Count8
By VelvetRagamuffin
On Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:11 AM
I've got to bake the pizza before I deliver it.
By MuffinHead
On Tue Aug 05, 2008 08:45 PM
Haha, yes-- I do live in the US. And if you come to the US, I will probably force you to have coffee with me as well. And if I go to wherever in the world you live, we shall also have coffee. And I'll be extra sarcastic, just for you.
By MuffinHead
On Sun Jul 27, 2008 04:53 PM
Awww, you wanna have coffee with me? :)
By lissk
On Tue Feb 26, 2008 03:44 AM
Do you reckon that maido kissa have (what's the word?)... guidelines? Or prefer their girls to be specifically something to work there? If that makes sense lol. I think it's cool.
By sugarfairy_
On Sat Feb 23, 2008 05:03 AM
Hi! Yes, I'm the strangesugarfairy from the german forum. :) Glad that you recognized me! ^-^ Have an awesome day!
By lissk
On Sat Feb 23, 2008 04:46 AM
Maido kissa?! Akihabara de arune. You will go in Japanese winter in November? Did you get job already or you will get? So many questions! How did you get?
By MeiMei_Amaya
On Fri Feb 22, 2008 06:51 AM
Waah, Chihiro ist such a beautyful movie! *loving it* Although I never did any cosplay, I like to cosplay Ai Amano from "Video Girl Ai" ^_^ If I can do it, depends on my schedule... maybe I can't take part at the conventions I like to go. T_T MeiMei
By MeiMei_Amaya
On Fri Feb 08, 2008 05:21 AM
Yeah, I heard of Utena, very popular anime. If you like dorama, you should visit this page: www.mysoju.com ^__^ I like Ghibli-movies, BubbleGum Crisis & Samurai Champloo i.e.
By MeiMei_Amaya
On Thu Feb 07, 2008 03:18 PM
Oh, fabulous! You like anime, too! :D Which sort of anime do you watch?
By MeiMei_Amaya
On Thu Feb 07, 2008 08:26 AM
Didn't see your response... sry; I am learning Japanese because I like the culture (especiallly Geisha)(they dance wonderfully, don't they?), the food and manga / anime. Furthermore, it is an interessting, tuneful language, isn't it? and you? Amaya
By lissk
On Thu Jan 10, 2008 06:18 PM
I've been studying Japanese since I was 10. It was a requirement at school, but luckily I just loved it. We had a gorgeous native teacher so that helped. I've done it ever since & so 2008 is 5th year uni studying it. Should be in Tokyo in April..
By MeiMei_Amaya
On Thu Jan 10, 2008 08:23 AM
It's okay. It wasn't your fault. ^_^ I don't speak Japanese very well... but I will do JLPT Level 4 in Winter, what means the lowest level - do you know that test? I really admire people who study without any help. This is self-discipline!:)
By MeiMei_Amaya
On Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:49 PM
Thanks for your comment!I am really happy about it ^_^ Yes, I am learning Japanese for some years. My Sensei encouraged me to do the Japanese Language Profience Test (sp?) Level 4 next year. What's about you? (I love Japan, too! *yeah*) MeiMei
By WildSpirit
On Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:50 AM
waw!You are so Beautiful!!! A big Hug for you
By harajuku_dancer
On Sun Sep 16, 2007 01:51 PM
you are so pretty and seem passionate about ballet! i love japan too... the culture and people are beautiful.

Powered by XP Experience Server.
Copyright ©1999-2020 XP.COM, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
XL