User Profile for
DaNc3R0f2M0Rr0w

Choose a Section
main details friends images comments
Comments on DaNc3R0f2M0Rr0w
By EStar
On Thu Oct 23, 2008 09:37 AM
Haha, oh goody. Just one of those things you wonder about... :P Would have been? You mean you aren't? And congrats! :) Have you had any prelim competitions yet? We transferred to Teelin.
By EStar
On Wed Oct 22, 2008 05:15 PM
Things are going great at dance class, I really like it! But I really miss seeing everyone at Maple.. :( Just curious, is there like... any gossip about us leaving? :P
By Burkegirl
On Sun Sep 21, 2008 06:41 PM
congrats on placing at baltimore- you totally deserve it, and i'm so happy for you. keep up the great work :)
By dancergurl5
On Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:56 AM
heyy! how ya doing? I haven't heard from you in awhile...I hope you're doing well!! PM if you need to talk about anything. Also, I changed my profile, its pretty awesome! lol, I'll ttyl! =D *hugs*
By ReelGirl343
On Wed Jul 02, 2008 09:19 PM
Hahaha, funny you should day that...It seems like people keep asking me to help them break them in a massive groups. Must be something in the water. ;)
By ReelGirl343
On Mon Jun 30, 2008 07:30 PM
Oh! I did that a few years ago! So sad that I'm too old now. Have a ton of fun! I'll be up at Rockland, too. Doing the Guinness record thing?
By wildirishdancer
On Mon Jun 30, 2008 02:30 PM
thats great! yeah It was a pretty intense day :P how exiting, congrats! :D
By ReelGirl343
On Sun Jun 29, 2008 08:31 PM
aww! Yeah, that random rain was not fun. not taking the risk of getting my dress rained on at awards was totally worth getting yelled at by the organizer! Congrats on your wins! Heading to Albany or Rockland?
By EStar
On Sun Jun 29, 2008 05:14 PM
It was fun talking to you last night! :) And wow, when'd you get into prelims?? Congrats!! (haha, I'll feel really stupid if you've been in it for a long time... :P)
By Burkegirl
On Sun Jun 29, 2008 03:37 PM
Hey Lauren! It was so nice to meet you as well, and I really hope to see you at some other feises!I actually eneded up taking 3rd in Prelims! I screamed so loud and was shaking with joy on the podium! I hope you did well, too, see you in Prelims:)
By ReelGirl343
On Sun Jun 29, 2008 01:59 PM
thank you! It was a great day other than the rain. :) how did it go?
By wildirishdancer
On Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:28 AM
what about you? how'd you do?
By wildirishdancer
On Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:27 AM
yeah I saw alot of ddn people but I was so exhausted I didn't have the energy to introduce myself to anybody :P haha I did pretty bad, I wasn;t placed :P this was my feis to get back into dance. I've been out injured and on crutches for a long time.

Powered by XP Experience Server.
Copyright ©1999-2021 XP.COM, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
XL