I'm just going to copy and paste the "25 Things About Me" I wrote for my Facebook.
1. A few years ago, I went to see "March of the Penguins" with my family. For the first hour or so, my little sister and I could not stop laughing at the way those penguins waddle around. Even when they were getting eaten by sharks and like squishing their own eggs and stuff, we were still just cracking up.
2. I have a cat named Sasha and my little sister has a boy hamster named Lucia. Sasha is always trying to eat Lucia when she thinks we're not looking, but when Lucia is rolling around in his hamster ball (it took him days to figure it out), Sasha runs away from him. Sasha also chases dogs.
3. Sometimes, the worst food tastes the best.
4. Here is my favorite line from one of my five favorite movies: "I'll just leave you at the flea market, and maybe you can find yourself a nice antique rocking chair to die in!"
5. I love "The Office". Way too much. It's, like, unhealthy.
6. My little sister's name is Julia Grace, but when she was born (I was three and a half) I wanted to call her Flower-Flower. I did, actually, for a long time.
7. I was bald when I was born, and I had the most giant eyes you've ever seen. I was like an alien baby.
8. Five years ago, I started doing Irish dance. (Yes, like Riverdance.) I still love it.
9. One of my best friends is Lauren Hobson, even though we have practically nothing in common - except a great love for "The Office". We talk about it ALL THE TIME.
10. I even have a calendar of "The Office."
11. One of my favorite "Office" quotes is: "Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica."
12. When he's not Dwight, Rainn Wilson is actually pretty hot. Not as hot as John Krasinski (Jim), but still.
13. The other day, I was walking home with some guy and he gave me his number. I casually asked him if he watched "The Office." He said no. (I'm not going to call him.) (Also he was ugly.)
14. See what I mean about "The Office"?
15. 90% of the reason I even applied to a school in Northern California was because I wanted a peacoat, like the have on "Gilmore Girls". I got one for Christmas. It was worth it.
16. I love going swimming at the beach in the winter. You've got the ocean all to yourself, and the water is actually warmer than the air, AND the waves are all nice and serene. It's seriously better than in summer.
17. There's this second-hand bookstore about a block from campus, and I go there all the time. I have way more books than I could ever even read this year, but the bookstore has cheap books and hot guys. Right now I'm reading "Jane Eyre". And also "Anna and the King of Siam" because whenever I meet old people, they're like "Anna? Like Anna and the King?" So I'm starting to think I should really know what they're talking about.
18. I need an umbrella.
19. Apple cider and guacamole are the two best things ever invented, although I love love LOVE all types of food.
20. Except I can't cook. Once I was trying to make oatmeal and I turned on the wrong burner and accidently melted a bunch of stuff, including a red cup and the front of a package of bread.
21. Sometimes I see something that someone will like and buy it for them - but if I'm not going to see them for awhile or something, I use it myself first. Like I'll buy someone a book a month before Christmas, and then I'll read it myself and THEN give it to them.
22. I really like octopus and giant squid. They're just so creepy but weirdly fascinating. Like Tim Burton movies.
23. I think black actually makes me look fatter.
24. My grandpa lives in Laguna, really near the beach. He is eighty-three and calls himself "The Bikini Patrol."
25. When I was three, my parents took me camping at Big Sur, and we set up our tent by a stream. I kept going in the stream with all my clothes on and getting all wet, and they kept taking me out, changing my clothes, and setting the wet ones on rocks to dry. But I went in the stream over and over again, so pretty soon they were out of outfits. I don't know why they didn't just let me wear my bathing suit. Sometimes I get the feeling that they are not the sharpest tools in the shed.
Friends of mrslovett
See all mrslovett's friends...
|14 Jan 2010
||14 Jan 2010
||10 Jan 2010
||6 Jan 2010
||6 Jan 2010
See all mrslovett's images...
Comments about mrslovett
See all mrslovett's comments...